For everyday checking, check out the Wells Fargo Teen Checking account for a low overdraft fee. Please note that your teen must be aged 13 to 17 with an adult co-owner and a $25 minimum opening deposit.
Enjoy convenient online banking, great brand and ATM Coverage, free money management tools and more. If you’re interested in an account with a low overdraft fee, read on!
- Teens aged 13 to 17 with adult co-owner.
- *In Alabama, Teen Checking is available for those aged 13 to 18.
- $25 minimum opening deposit
- Convenient Online Banking: Manage your account 24/7 with online access. Features include monitoring your balance and activity, setting up alerts, viewing documents online and integrating personal finance software like Quicken.
- Wells Fargo Mobile: Pay bills, send money and check your balance on a smartphone or tablet using their app.
- Brand & ATM Coverage: Enjoy 13,000 Wells Fargo ATMs and 6,000 branches throughout the United States.
- Free Money Management Tools: Develop budgeting skills with My Money Map, Budget Watch, My Savings Plan and other tools.
- Monthly maintenance fee can be avoided with:
- Post 10 or more debit card purchases or payments, or
- Direct deposit totaling $500 or more, or
- Maintain a $1,500 balance, or
- Link account to a Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
- Monthly Maintenance: $3, waived if you choose to receive statements online.
- Non-US Bank ATM (domestic): $2.50, per withdrawal, plus ATM operator fees.
- Non-US Bank ATM (international): $5, per withdrawal, plus ATM operator fees.
- NSF/Overdraft: $15, per paid or returned item, max 2 items per business day, waived for ATM and everyday debit card transactions, waived for transactions of $5 or less.
- Overdraft Protection Transfer: $12.50, per transfer from your linked saving account.
The Wells Fargo Teen Checking account offers no interest but its a great checking account for students with an low overdraft fee of just $15 per paid or returned item. Let your teen learn how to manage their money with free money management tools, easy online banking, great ATM coverage and more.
The Wells Fargo Teen Checking account is a easy first checking account learn how to build finances, save and more. Check out our other Best Student Checking Accounts, here on HMB!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|