If you purchased a 2013 or 2014 model year Wilson-DeMarini White Steel softball bat, then you might be eligible to a potential reward from the Wilson-DeMarini White Steel Softball Bat Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the DeMarini White Steel softball bats contain a defect that causes them to fail prematurely. Wilson denied the allegations and maintains its White Steel softball bats were properly designed and manufactured. However, the manufacturer agreed to settle the White Steel class action lawsuit to avoid the risk and expense of trial. If you are eligible, file a claim by August 20th, 2018 to receive your potential reward!
Table of Contents
Wilson-DeMarini White Steel Softball Bat CAL:
- Wilson-DeMarini White Steel Softball Bat Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: August 20th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, between Dec. 23, 2011 and June 6, 2018, purchased one or more new 13/14 White Steels from Wilson or an authorized dealer of Wilson in the United States.
- Estimated Amount:
- $85 voucher: Class Members who made and completed a warranty claim with Wilson may receive an $85 Wilson voucher. If you initiated but did not complete the warranty process and you provided Wilson with your contact information, proof of purchase and indicated the White Steel bat was the reason for your claim
- $35 voucher: Class Members who did not start or complete a warranty claim but can show proof of purchase for a 13/14 White Steel softball bat
- Proof of Purchase: Claimants will need to show proof of purchase for their White Steel softball bat, such as a receipt, credit card statement, pictures, and/or prior contact with Wilson about the bat.
- Case Name & Number: Hiroyuki Oda, et al. v. Wilson Sporting Goods Co., Case No. 8:15-cv-02131, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Wilson-DeMarini White Steel Softball Bat Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by August 20th, 2018 to receive your potential reward!
For individuals who, between December 23, 2011 and June 6, 2018, purchased one or more new 13/14 White Steels from Wilson or an authorized dealer of Wilson in the United States, then you are eligible for a potential reward from the Wilson-DeMarini White Steel Softball Bat Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, these versions of bats were more prone to cracking and breaking during normal use than previous versions of the bat so if you are eligible, file a claim by August 20th, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a welcome offer of 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors Business Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio
• 6X at US gas stations, on US purchases for shipping, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from US service providers, on flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel, on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, and at US restaurants
• 3X on all other eligible purchases.
• Earn a Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
Terms & Limitations Apply.
In addition, you can enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card & earn another Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
This card has a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)