For individuals who were sent one or more text messages from Wish.com operator ContextLogic between April 6, 2014 and Sept. 24, 2019, you might be eligible for a potential award from the Wish.com Advertising Texts Class Action Lawsuit!
The company allegedly sent consumers unsolicited text messages advertising their Wish.com service and other e-commerce marketplaces, violating the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
So if you are eligible, file a claim by February 25, 2020 to receive your potential award!
Wish.com Advertising Texts Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: February 25, 2020
- Who’s Eligible: People who were sent one or more text messages from Wish.com operator ContextLogic between April 6, 2014 and Sept. 24, 2019. Consumers are not eligible for the settlement if they consented to receive texts from Wish.com on or after April 26, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: Between $45 and $50 (estimate)
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Olsen, et al. v. ContextLogic Inc., Case No. 2019-CH-06737, in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Wish.com Advertising Texts Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by February 25, 2020 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that are included as a class members, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Wish.com Advertising Texts Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Wish.com violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). So if you are eligible, file a claim by the claim deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
Danny R Gibson says
Yup, $208.38, more than I expected, lol a good thing for a change
With all the scams going around, has anyone made sure the check is legit?
Stephenie L Alberti says
I was wonduring the same thing
Marialyn Devitt says
Thanks Wish for my $208 check. I finally got something out of your website.
Damn, thanks Olsen for the class action & thanks Wish the $208 check!
I just received a check for $208. Thanks wish for all the unwanted text !!
I just got a $208 check from the settlement. Thanks for the unwanted texts Wish.com!
Dana N. says
Wish charged me for things I didn’t get., and the things I wanted I didn’t get! I had the bank to replace my card , that was the only way to get my money.
edith brodeur says
I PURCHASED ITEMS FROM WISH AND KEPT GETTING CONSTANT MESSAGES .. FOR JUNK