If you’ve always wanted an adventure to Iceland to see these amazing Aurora lights, then you’re in luck! There is a sale from WOW Airlines from various US airports to Reykjavik, Iceland for as low as $270 Roundtrip! In Reykjavik, Iceland there is so much you can do from gazing at the stars to joining in on their annual festivals! Iceland has been ranked as the most peaceful country in the world seven years in a row, according to the annual Global Peace Index compiled by the Institute for Economics and Peace. So if you are just frazzled by work and stressed out where you are, take a trip to Iceland and unwind and relax in the most peaceful country!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from Washington to Reykjavik
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Washington, D.C. to Reykjavik starting at $270
Flights from Boston to Reykjavik
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Boston, MA to Reykjavik starting at $300
Flights from Chicago to Reykjavik
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Chicago, IL to Reykjavik starting at $318
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound from August 2017 – March 2017.
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
Get US Destinations/KEF Flight Deal:
- Use Wow Airlines to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards, to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a great trip to take a vacation from all the daily stress! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different! If you want more Cheap Flight Deals, check out our master list!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card:
Earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).