Wyndham Rewards is sending out targeted emails to select members. Through September 30, 2017, one night stays at their hotels can earn you 10,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points. This offer is targeted and you must receive the email to qualify for this offer. What’s great is that Wyndham recently simplified its rewards program, so now you get a night anywhere for 15,000 points. This bonus gets you pretty close to your free night! Check your emails today and see if you’ve received a chance to get 10,000 bonus points!
Wyndham Rewards Bonus Points Offer:
- Check your email!
- Promotion: Earn 10,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points
- Availability: Targeted Wyndham Rewards members only
- Expiration: September 30, 2017
- Terms: You must register to participate in this offer. See email for more details.
How To Earn 10,000 Points:
- Check your email for a chance to get Wyndham Rewards bonus points.
- Register for the promotion and follow the instructions.
- Stay at any Wyndham Hotel for one night and get 10,000 bonus points.
- Enjoy your points!
As an Wyndham Rewards member, here’s a chance to earn more miles! Just check your email to see if you have been targeted to receive 10,000 bonus miles, register for the promotion, and stay at a Wyndham hotel for one night to get those bonus miles! This is a great offer if you’re close to getting your free night. Hurry and check now before it’s too late! For more ways to earn points, miles, and bonuses, be sure to check out our full listings here on HMB!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).