Did you receive an annoying marketing phone call from a Zacks company? For individuals that received a call from Zacks Investment Research Inc. or Zacks Investment Management Inc. between May 6, 2012 and June 30, 2017, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Zacks Investment Research TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Zacks violated the TCPA by contacting consumers using an automatic dialing system without obtaining prior consent. Additionally, they allegedly recorded certain phone calls from California customers in violation of the California Invasion of Privacy Act. Zacks denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by February 16, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Zacks Investment Research TCPA Lawsuit:
- Zacks Investment Research Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: February 16, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, between May 6, 2012 and June 30, 2017, received a call on their cell phone initiated by or on behalf of Zacks using an automatic telephone dialing system.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $41.90
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Kerr, et al. v. Zacks Investment Research Inc., et al., Case No. 3:16-cv-01352-GPC (BLM), in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Zacks Investment Research TCPA Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by February 16, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that receive a phone call from Zacks from May 6, 2012 through June 30, 2017, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Zach Investment Research TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Zacks violated the TCPA and the California Invasion of Privacy Act. So if you are eligible, file a claim by February 16, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• on popular streaming services
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.