For all Class members who: on or after February 17, 2011 through November 24, 2015, were sent a telephone facsimile message of material advertising the commercial availability or quality of any property, goods, or services by or on behalf of Defendants, with respect to whom Defendants cannot provide evidence of prior express permission or invitation for the sending of such faxes,with whom Defendants does not have an established business relationship,which did not state that the recipient may make a request to the sender of the advertisement not to send any future advertisements to a telephone facsimile machine or machines and that failure to comply, within 30 days, with such a request meeting the requirements under 47 C.F.R. § 64.1200(a)(4)(v) is unlawful, or, which did not include a facsimile number for the recipient to send an opt-out request, then you are eligible for and award from the Zimmer Dental Class Action Settlement.
According to the Class Action Lawsuit, Zimmer Dental violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. They were also accused of sending unsolicited advertisements by fax without having received prior consent, in violation of the TCPA. Although Zimmer Dental denies any acts of wrongdoings, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the expense of further litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 2/29/2016 to receive your potential award!
Zimmer Dental Class Action Lawsuit:
- Zimmer Dental Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/29/2016
- Who’s Eligible: All Class Members who were a part of the Zimmer Dental TCPA violation.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $1,500 per claim or per fax.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Suzanne Degnen, D.M.D., P.C. d/b/a Sunset Tower Family Dentistry v. Zimmer Dental Inc., et al., Case No. 4:15-cv-01103-RLW, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
How to File a Claim:
- Go over to the Zimmer Dental TCPA Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you qualify.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Complete your claim form by 2/29/2016 to receive your potential award! (Up to $1,500)
According to the Class Action Lawsuit, Zimmer Dental violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. If is a victim of the Zimmer Dental Class Action Lawsuit, then you are eligible to receive up to $1,500! However, to receive you the award, you must head on over to the claim form and fill it out before 2/29/2016! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!