You know what would be nice, if you gave an act of kindness to someone just because you want to make their day. Well here’s a good start for you to becoming a better person or unless you just want to treat someone out. Zoes Kitchen is promoting their Random Acts of Kindness Week where you can treat someone out to a meal. It’s a BOGO entree that will expire on March 3, 2017. It’s about time to give back to someone because it’s a great way to show them how much you care. Make sure to take advantage of this promotion before it expires soon!
Table of Contents
Zoes Kitchen BOGO Entree Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: BOGO entree when coupon is presented
- Availability: Zoe’s Kitchen participating locations
- Expiration: March 3, 2017
- Terms: For in-store use only. Receive a free entree or lesser value. Offer may not be used online ordering or with catering. Please present offer to cashier to use only to buy goods at Zoes participating locations. Not redeemable for cash unless required by state law. Not valid with any other offer or promotion. Offer does not include alcohol, gratuity, or tax. Offer expires on 3/3/2017.
How to Receive Zoes Kitchen BOGO Entree:
- Find your local Zoes Kitchen (locator)
- Print out the coupon that is provided
- Head to your local Zoes Kitchen and purchase an entree
- Choose a second entree and check out
- Present the coupon and enjoy your free meal!
Mediterranean food is so awesome, it’s a must try. Especially with Zoes Kitchen, they offer various fresh meals featuring the freshest ingredients to ensure your taste buds have a party. Head to your local Zoes Kitchen and receive a BOGO entree when you present the coupon that is provided. Make sure to take advantage of this offer before it expires on March 3, 2017. For more free food, be sure to check out our listings!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.