Find the latest Zogo Finance App promotions & offers here. Zogo is the #1 app that helps you improve your financial literacy.
Zogo is an education app that makes learning about personal finances fun for young people. Users will get mini-lessons on various financial topics, then take a quiz to ensure they understand the information they just learned. Continue reading to learn more about Zogo and their current offers.
Table of Contents
Zogo is an app that aims to teach teens about personal finance through 300+ brief learning modules. Topics range from simple subject matters to complex themes, for example:
- How to save money
- Why a good credit score matters
- How to minimize debt
- How to create and maintain a budget
- Long-term investment strategies
Each module takes just one or two minutes to complete.
Right now, Zogo is free for children and their parents.
Current Self Promotions
Free Gift Cards
Zogo is rewarding their users with free gift cards when they complete modules on various personal finance topics and the quizzes. Get learning now so you can start earning rewards!
- Promotion: Free Gift Cards
- Expiration: Unknown
- Availability: Zogo app
- How to get it:
- Join Zogo
- Start completing learning modules and take the quizzes
- For every correct answer, you will earn “pineapples”, which you can convert into gift cards to major retailers
- Each gift card is $5 in value and costs 5,000 pineapples
- Terms: Terms and conditions may apply
(Click here to learn more at Zogo)
Zogo is creating a way to make financial learning more appealing to the younger generation, through games and bite-sized modules. The app pays in free gift cards when you complete finish learning about various personal finance topics.
You might also want to consider Kidfund. The app is designed to help kids save money, featuring a savings account for kids, a 3% interest rate on the first $500, auto-recurring transfers and a $5 welcome bonus.