Mr. Rebates 1.00% Bonus on top of your credit card is currently the highest. I’ll let you know if there is a higher rate.
Sounds crazy right? This is Legit! Imagine buying anything, paying bills, etc and get 3.00% Cash Back. Like any of my hustles, it takes a little work and creativity.
First, I need you to join Mr Rebates in order to get it to work. Mr. Rebates is another site that will give you cash back for buying things online. Currently, you can get 1.00% Cash Back buying American Express Gift Cards. I will pay it with my Fidelity 2% Cash Back to get a total of 3.00% Cash Back.
Do the Hustle 1-2-3:
- Join Mr. Rebates($5 bonus)
- Enter info such as name, address, and paypal info for cash back to send to.
- Search for American Express gift card.
- Go through the link and pay it with your Fidelity CC(for maximum Cash back) or another Credit Card.
- Use promo code EMDADMC1 to take out the purchase fee.
- Sign into AmEx account first if you want to sign up for premium shipping free for 3 months.
- Buy up to $5000 every 14 days.
There are no monthly fees and the gift cards do not expired. Few fallbacks include American Express is not accepted everywhere and you lose some warranty buying with a gift card.
Unlike the churning with Buying Coins from the Mint, you have to use the gift cards for everyday purchase to churn.
Lending Club $25 Bonus
Lending Club was kind enough to allow me to offer my readers a special promotion: Open a lending account and receive a $25 bonus. You can use this bonus to make your first loan. To take advantage of this promotion, please click on this specific promotional link. Many of my readers have gotten the bonus and have enjoy their experience.
Here’s what to do:
- Go though this Special Lending Club link
- Fill in your name, email, password, and make up a user ID.
- Verify your identity
- Add your bank account and wait them to withdraw an amount less than $1
- Wait for a few days, and verify the amount that has been withdrawn.
- Deposit $1 to get $25 bonus.
- Bonus will show up after the initial deposit.