Available for residents of Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa and Minnesota, AnchorBank is offering $100 checking account bonus when you set up a direct deposit valid until April 30, 2016. AnchorBank offers a customized set of smart and simple checking options with ease and convenience of their free online banking and bill payment service, free mobile banking and a free Visa debit card.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 0.95% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB916 by 10/15/2016 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 10/31/2016. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch and get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
Anchorbank $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Anchorbank Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: Choice checking, Reward checking, Advantage checking, or Essential checking
- Availability: IA, IL, MN, & WI
- Expiration Date: 4/30/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit is required. $500+
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees with Choice Checking.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep your checking open for at least 6 months, otherwise the $100 bonus will be reverted back.
How to Earn Anchor Bank $100 Bonus:
- Set up a new Checking Account with Anchor Bank by April 30, 2016.
- Set up a direct deposit of at least $500 or more within 60 days.
- The $100 will be automatically deposited into your new account six to eight weeks after the completion of the direct deposit.
Terms and Conditions:
- Within 60 days of opening the account you must complete all of requirements.
- The amount indicated will be automatically deposited into your new account six to eight weeks after the completion of each of the events.
- Offer valid for new household personal checking accounts only.
- Offer is not available to existing AnchorBank personal checking customers or to anyone who has closed an AnchorBank personal checking within the last six months.
- Standard account qualifications apply.
- $100 required to open account.
- Not valid with other offers or on HSAs.
- Account must remain open for six months or any incentive received must be repaid.
If you are a resident of Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa and Minnesota, Anchor Bank is offering a bonus of $100. To obtain this $100 Bonus, you must first open up a new checking account and set up a direct deposit. Overall, this is a great way to add $100 into your checking account. Don’t forget to check out our exclusive lists of bank bonuses deals.
|Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card offers double rewards that can be redeemed for travel, merchandise, statement credits towards dining, entertainment, grocery and drug stores and also clothes and department stores. Earn 2 ThankYou Points per dollar spent on dining at restaurants and entertainment and 1 ThankYou Point on other purchases. There is no annual fee and 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months.Apply Now---Full Review|