Available for residents of Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa and Minnesota, AnchorBank is offering $150 checking account bonus when you set up direct deposit, eStatements, and 10 debit card purchases good until March 31, 2015. Customers can earn up to $150 for opening any new personal checking account such as Choice checking, Reward checking, Advantage checking, or Essential checking. At AnchorBank, they offer a customized set of smart and simple checking options with ease and convenience of their free online banking and bill payment service, free mobile banking and a free Visa debit card.
To qualify for the full $150, you must open a new AnchorBank personal checking account and within 60 days of opening the account you must:
- Have your first direct deposit post to the new account; this includes payroll, pension, Social Security or other government benefits. Monthly direct deposits must total $500 or more (qualifies for $50).
- Sign up for e-statements (qualifies for $50).
- Have 10 debit card purchases post to the account (qualifies for $50).
The amount indicated will be automatically deposited into your new account within six to eight weeks after the completion of each of the events. Offer not available to existing AnchorBank personal checking account customers or those who have closed an AnchorBank personal checking account within the past six months. Minimum opening deposit of $100 is required.
Anchorbank $150 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Choice checking, Reward checking, Advantage checking, or Essential checking
- Availability: IA, IL, MN, & WI
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2015
- Hard Inquiry: Soft
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, at least $500.
- Monthly Fee: Depending on which checking account, there is a $5 to $20 monthly fee. I recommend to open the Choice checking since monthly fee can be easily waived with $750 monthly balance.
- Additional Requirements: Sign up for eStatements and do 10 debit card purchases.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep your checking open for at least 6 months, otherwise the $150 bonus will be reverted back.
Again, if you are living in one of the qualifying States, your best bet is to open the Choice Checking for AnchorBank $150 bonus along with direct deposit of $500+ within 60 days of account opening. If you already an AnchorBank customer, you may be able to refer your friends for a $50 gift card(not sure if you can refer the $150 bonus).
Just stop by your neighborhood AnchorBank and open your checking account. This special offer is only good through March 31, 2015 for the $150 bonus to customers who open up a new checking account. Sign up for all bank bonuses deals on our exclusive list!
Hot Deal of the Day: Mr. Rebates offers $5 bonus with best cash back for online shopping from major stores such as Best Buy, Newegg, Sears, Home Depot, etc.
|Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card –Earn up to 20,000 Bonus Points that gives you 20,000 bonus points after $1,500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. The 20,000 bonus points is worth $200 in gift cards to retailers like Gap, Banana Republic, Bed Bath & Beyond, CVS Pharmacy, Land’s End, etc. The card has no annual fee with additional bonus points via anniversary bonus and paperless statements. Best of all, these rewards points can be redeemed for cash, merchandise, gift cards, travel and more. Apply Now---Full Review|