If you never open a Sharebuilder account, then these bonuses are pretty easy. There is no hard pull on your credit report. Normally, you would need to make a trade, but it seems like there is no need to make one trade on this bonus offer.
Here’s the newest code I just found: 50WCFA
Follow these Hustler’s steps:
- Sign up to your ShareBuilder account.
- Click on the “Get Started” tab.
- Select account type Individual Account and then click “I’m responding to a Promotion”.
- Fill out the rest of the form. Click “Next” to fill out second form. Under Promotion Code, enter promo code E.G.: 50WCFA
- Select “No I don’t have an account” and fill out the owner information and username/password information. Click “Next”.
- Select “Sharebuilder Basic Account” (Don’t select Standard or Advantage as those programs have monthly fees).
- Deposit $50 from your checking account, Fund your account with an Electronic funds deposit from savings or checking account .
- It seems like you don’t even need to make a trade to get the bonus.
- Receive email that you got the promotion.
- Wait 4-6 weeks to get your bonus.
From the website:
You must open a new account with ShareBuilder and deposit at least $50 to be eligible for this promotion. Initial deposit must be completed by 4/16/10. ShareBuilder will deposit a $50 bonus approximately 4-6 weeks after your first $50 deposit. The $50 bonus offer is available for Individual, Joint and Custodial accounts only.
Hustler’s Saving Money Tip of the Day:
One of the things I learn with car insurance is that you can always cancel your policy at any time. There is no early termination fee and you get your money back pro-rated if you pay it full in advance. Since rates are always changing, you can be sure to find a lower price from all the competitors.
It took me less than 5 minutes to find a lower rate by going through online with Netquote. After filling out online, the offers begin to pour in from at least 10 insurance companies. The major companies include Farmers, Allstate, Progressive, Nationwide, and many more. I put in the year and model of my car, along with the type of coverage I would like, and they will email you the best rates. I didn’t put my real phone number because I didn’t want to be bothered with them calling.