If you love to travel, here’s a great offer for up to 3,500 bonus Delta SkyMiles from SkyMiles Dining. All you have to do is join SkyMiles Dining by December 30, 2015 and spend $30 on a single dine at a participating restaurant, bar or club within 30 days, then complete your review within 30 days of dining. Do it 3X for the maximum 3,500 Delta Skymiles! This is a great program that allows you to earn bonus Delta SkyMiles each time you dine at participating venues. With SkyMiles Dining, you can earn up to 5 miles for every dollar you spend dining at over 10,000 participating restaurants, bars and clubs from coast to coast.
Join SkyMiles Dining For Free and Start Earning Miles:
- 500 bonus miles* for your first visit to a participating restaurant;
- 1,000 bonus miles for your second visit to a participating restaurant;
- 1,500 bonus miles for your third visit to a participating restaurant
SkyMiles® Medallion Members earn 1,000 bonus miles for their first visit, for a total of 3,500 bonus miles!
Here’s all you need to do:
- Join SkyMiles Dining for free.
- Within 30 days, dine at any participating location and spend $30 or more – including tax and tip – with your registered credit or debit card!
- Complete your review within 30 days of dining at the restaurant, bar, or club.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 twice for up to 3,500 bonus miles!
|Citi ThankYou® Premier Card offers 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards. No annual fee for the first year, then $95. Apply Now--Review||Citi ThankYou® Premier Card offers 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards. No annual fee for the first year, then $95. Apply Now--Review|
Delta SkyMiles Dining 3,500 Bonus Miles:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type Needed: SkyMiles Dining
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/30/2015
- Miles/Points Worth: I value them at 1.3 cents per Delta SkyMile. Your 3,500 SkyMiles would be worth around $40.
- Additional Requirements: Spend $30 on a single dine at a participating restaurant, bar or club within 30 days. Then, complete your review within 30 days of dining. Do it 3X for maximum Skymiles.
- Miles Expiration: SkyMiles have no expiration date no matter what.
The bonus offer is open to new SkyMiles Dining members or existing members without a dining profile at the time of registration. Allow 4–6 weeks from your qualifying dine for any bonus miles to post to your SkyMiles account. Sign up for SkyMiles Dining today to earn up to 3,500 bonus Delta SkyMiles. Plus, maintaining membership with SkyMiles allows you to earn bonus points every time you spend money when you go out to certain restaurant, bars, or clubs. Sign up now to get your bonus Delta SkyMiles. Check out more ways to earn bonus points and miles!
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers $150 statement credit after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months of Cardmembership. Cardholders earn 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets(up to $6,000), 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. However, the Blue Cash Preferred comes with a $75 annual fee. With the 6% reward rate on qualifying groceries, a family really only needs to spend $25 a week on groceries to make up for the annual fee. It offers a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99%-21.99%, based on credit worthiness and other factors. Unlike the Chase Freedom or Discover More, there is no rotating reward categories and no enrollment required. Apply Now---Amex Blue Cash Preferred Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.