The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank in Pennsylvania is offering a free Kindle Fire when you open a new checking account. All you need to do is open a new Fidelity Bank checking account, set up Direct Deposit, Web Bill Pay, and EZ Statement, and make 5 debit card transactions to receive a Kindle Fire. Fidelity checking gives you access to a variety of financial tools including Mobile Banking, Web Bill Pay, Direct Deposit and more.
This offer is only available in Pennsylvania.
How to Get a Free Kindle Fire:
- Open a new retail checking account with Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank and perform the following steps within 60 days of opening the account.
- Set up a direct deposit of at least $250.00
- Sign up for electronic statements
- Pay at least two bills with Web Bill Pay through Online Banking
- Use check card at least 5 times
- Fidelity Bank will fulfill gift requirements within 30 days after all eligibility requirements are met
Sign up for a new checking account with Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank in Pennsylvania and receive a free Kindle Fire! All you need to do is set up a few basic banking features and use your account for things like direct deposit and online bill pay to receive this bonus. Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank provides great checking accounts with features like free ATM usage, no monthly fees, and low opening deposits. Open your new checking account to receive a free Kindle Fire.
Find all of the best bank bonuses!
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings®: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Get $300 when you open a new CHASE PREMIER PLUS CHECKINGSM account and set up direct deposit. Access 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Review