Some of the local bank bonuses from my last post are still good. Make sure you visit the website and read all their terms and conditions such as direct deposit, debit requirements, etc. However, here are the latest local bank bonuses:
- TD Bank $50 Bonus - Sign up your debit card to get $50 back on $500 in grocery spending for people in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont and Virginia.
- HomeStreet Bank $215 Bonus – for people living in WA, OR & HI. Make $50 per referral.
- Archer Bank $75 Bonus – good at Metropolitan Bank Group in Chicago.
- M & T bank $100 Bonus – for people living in New York, Pennsylvania and Maryland.
- BB&T $100 Bonus – No Direct Deposit Requirement for people living in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.
$100 AmEx Preferred Rewards Gold Card
American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card gives you 10,000 bonus points when you spend $500 within the first three months. The 10,000 points can be exchanged for $100 in gift card to stores such as Gap, Home Depot, Barnes & Noble, etc.
This is a good card for frequent travelers since the membership rewards program allows you to earn unlimited points that do not expire.
There is no fee for the first year. If you do not find the card worth keeping, make sure to cancel the card before the first year anniversary.
Here are some more details about the card:
- First year fee-free – $125 Thereafter
- Get 10,000 Membership Rewards® points redeemable for Rewards right away
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit
- The Membership Rewards® program – a fast, flexible rewards program that lets you
redeem travel rewards on over 21 airlines.
- Gold Card Events—exclusive access to tickets for select concerts, shows,
major sporting events, and more in cities nationwide
- Global Assist® Plus Hotline and many more benefits included.