Starting today, PerkStreet is offering a $25 bonus for all new PerkStreet customers when they sign up for a PerkStreet account. All you have to do is sign up by December 25th and make 3 purchases with your new debit card within 30 days of opening your account.
On top of this bonus cash back, you’ll earn 2% cash back on ALL non-PIN purchases for your first 3 months. After 3 months, you’ll earn 1-2% cash back depending on your account balance. Either way, no other debit card offers more cash back than PerkStreet.
An FDIC-insured financial institution, PerkStreet Financial has implemented a revolutionary strategy that’s almost unheard: rewarding their customers with cash back bonuses that rival their credit card competitors. For those who are looking to open an online checking account that gives rewards, the PerkStreet Checking Account offers 1% to 5% cash back when you use your debit card for non-PIN debit card purchases. You get the option of receiving cash back in the form of gift cards: choose between a Visa gift card that’s as good as cash or a gift card to a variety of retailers. With the PerkStreet Checking Account, the typical family can earn over $600 every year with a $5,000 balance and $2.500 monthly debit card purchases. With no point system, you can earn rewards and redeem them online within 60 seconds without hassle and, and unlike other credit and debit cards, they don’t make you accumulate points for months or years before you can redeem them. Conveniently use your PerkStreet Financial debit card at over 37,000 ATMs free of charge. Banking is also made easy: mail your checks for free using their envelopes and they will pick up the postage, and access and perform all your banking needs online whenever, wherever.
- Earn unlimited 2% Cash Back for your first 3 months or with a $5,000 balance; 1% always; and 5% ($250 limit) on rotating categories.
- $25 to open the account: A minimum deposit of $25 opens the account using a current checking account number, debit card or credit card.
- Free online banking with no monthly fees: As long as you use your account (e.g. debit card transactions, writing a check, making a deposit or withdrawal, or using online Bill Pay) on a monthly basis, you will avoid the $4.50 inactivity fee.
- No minimum balance and get free checks.
- 24/7 customer support: most calls are answered within 30 seconds.
- Access to over 37,000 ATMs without paying a surcharge.
- Transfer money fast and free between your PerkStreetaccount and outside accounts.
- Convenient online banking: Pay bills, access your transaction history, check your balance, transfer money, and set up mobile alerts to stay updated.
So if you’re looking to open a checking account and prefer doing banking online, PerkStreet Financial is definitely worth looking into. Easily pay bills online and receive all the same services as the traditional banks with physical branches but receive more perks. Sign up TODAY to earn your $25 bonus, plus start earning 2% cash back on your holiday shopping and save up your perks for a FREE holiday next year.
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers $150 statement credit after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months of Cardmembership. Cardholders earn 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets(up to $6,000), 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. However, the Blue Cash Preferred comes with a $75 annual fee. With the 6% reward rate on qualifying groceries, a family really only needs to spend $25 a week on groceries to make up for the annual fee. It offers a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99%-21.99%, based on credit worthiness and other factors. Unlike the Chase Freedom or Discover More, there is no rotating reward categories and no enrollment required. Apply Now---Amex Blue Cash Preferred Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.