Republic Wireless Moto X + 1(2nd generation) is offering the phone for $399 each with no contract! The all new Moto X (2nd Gen.) creates a better-than-ever, personalized experience that allows you to choose how it looks, works, and fits into your life. Mainly, I want this phone for my family due to the super-cheap service plan of $10 per month on Republic Wireless. However, they now have the Moto G for $149 or the super cheap Moto E for $99. You can simply use it for your home phone for $5 per month plan. If you are looking for a great phone with a cheap $10 or $25 monthly plan, I highly recommend signing up for the Moto X+ 1 with all the features including the 5.2″ Amoled Full HD 1080p Display, Android KitKat 4.4.4(soon to be Android 5.0.1 Lollipop update), 13 megapixel camera, and more. Available in black with 16GB of internal storage, buy your Motorola X+1 today for just $349 with a no-contract prepaid service that can’t be beat.
Moto X (2nd Gen.) Specs:
- Powerfully smart, refreshingly simple experience with Android™ KitKat® 4.4.4
- Everything at a glance with Moto Display’s IR sensors that react to the wave of your hand
- Long-life battery with the latest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™, quad-core processor. Responds faster with less drain on the battery
- Adapts to your schedule with Motorola Assist
- Moto Voice “OK Google Now” just got personal. Create your own voice prompt for questions, reminders, and directions
- Protection from everyday scratches with durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Crisp, clear images with 5.2″ AMOLED FULL HD 1080p Display
- Accessibility TTY/TTD Compatible; Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) rating M4/T4
- Comfortable, curved back Tested on hundreds of hands, the Moto X is ergonomically designed to fit in your hand
- 13MP tap-to-focus Camera Activate with just a twist of your wrist, then touch anywhere on the screen to take a shot
Republic Wireless Cheap Plans
Republic Wireless offers you four different plans ranging from $5 to $40 per month. The $5 cheap option is best for using it as a home phone or giving it to an older parent since it’s a WiFi-only device. I got both of my parents on the $10 per month plan since you get unlimited voice and texts on Sprint mobile network. To use data, they simply need WiFi at home to be connected to the internet. My brother got the $25 to take advantage of the unlimited voice, text, and 3G data on Sprint while out and about. The most expensive plan adds mobile voice/text, mobile 4G LTE at the $40 level. They even allow you to change your plan up to twice each month depending on your mobile needs.
How do they keep it so cheap? Republic Wireless is able to do this because its devices route calls and texts over WiFi automatically when it’s available. When you are outside of your WiFi network, you place and receive calls using the Sprint network.
I personally recommend to sign up Republic Wireless’s Moto X + 1 for just $399 that’s on par with other top devices, without a contract! You’ll get a dirt cheap plan that center around unlimited talk, text, and data for just $10 or $25 per month. Voice quality is excellent in my opinion, and they have a 30 days money back guarantee!
|Mr. Rebates offers $5 bonus with best cash back for online shopping from major stores such as Best Buy, Newegg, Sears, Lowe's, etc.||Ebates, with a $10 gift card bonus, is an online shopping site that provides users with access to hundreds of coupons, rebates, and cash back.|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 40,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. With 40,000 bonus points, you can redeem for $500 towards airfare and hotel accommodations. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2x points on travel, 2x points on dining at restaurants, and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year of card ownership. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|