UFB Direct is now offering a competitive rate of 1.30% APY for customers who sign up for their new Money Market account. This rate of 1.30% APY applies to those who hold balances of $5,000 to $250,000. The account does not pay interest for balances under $5,000. There is a $10 monthly maintenance fee, but it will not apply if you maintain an average daily balance of $5,000. The Money Market account also provides other great features that are listed below.
Money Market Account Features:
- A great 1.30% APY rate
- Minimum deposit to open account: $5,000
- No monthly maintenance fee with minimum $5,000.00 average daily balance, otherwise
$10.00 per month
- No interest earned for balances below $5,000.00
- Free Check Writing (limited)
- Mobile Deposit (lets you deposit checks from anywhere)
- Free MyDeposit – Deposit checks instantly from the comfort of your home or office
- Free FinanceWorks™: Track all your financial accounts, even those at other institutions,
all from your UFB Direct Online Banking.
- Free online banking with Bill Pay (limited), free mobile banking, email and text
- Free online images of checks and statements
- Free postage-paid envelopes
- Free Visa® Debit card
- Easy online transfers between your UFB Direct accounts. (limited)
UFB Direct’s competitive rate of 1.30% APY is a great offer from a nationwide banking service with great features. Its Money Market account has a minimum deposit of $5000 to claim the interest rate, but it is well worth it because along with the interest you get online banking, free online images of checks and statements, and a free Visa debit card. There are even more features on top of that so sign up while this high rate still applies!
To find more of this month’s best bank rates, view our complete list of nationwide rates.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 40,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. With 40,000 bonus points, you can redeem for $500 towards airfare and hotel accommodations. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2x points on travel, 2x points on dining at restaurants, and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year of card ownership. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|