UFB Direct is now offering a competitive rate of 1.30% APY for customers who sign up for their new Money Market account. This rate of 1.30% APY applies to those who hold balances of $5,000 to $250,000. The account does not pay interest for balances under $5,000. There is a $10 monthly maintenance fee, but it will not apply if you maintain an average daily balance of $5,000. The Money Market account also provides other great features that are listed below.
Money Market Account Features:
- A great 1.30% APY rate
- Minimum deposit to open account: $5,000
- No monthly maintenance fee with minimum $5,000.00 average daily balance, otherwise
$10.00 per month
- No interest earned for balances below $5,000.00
- Free Check Writing (limited)
- Mobile Deposit (lets you deposit checks from anywhere)
- Free MyDeposit – Deposit checks instantly from the comfort of your home or office
- Free FinanceWorks™: Track all your financial accounts, even those at other institutions,
all from your UFB Direct Online Banking.
- Free online banking with Bill Pay (limited), free mobile banking, email and text
- Free online images of checks and statements
- Free postage-paid envelopes
- Free Visa® Debit card
- Easy online transfers between your UFB Direct accounts. (limited)
UFB Direct’s competitive rate of 1.30% APY is a great offer from a nationwide banking service with great features. Its Money Market account has a minimum deposit of $5000 to claim the interest rate, but it is well worth it because along with the interest you get online banking, free online images of checks and statements, and a free Visa debit card. There are even more features on top of that so sign up while this high rate still applies!
To find more of this month’s best bank rates, view our complete list of nationwide rates.
|Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express offers new members up to 25,000 Starpoints - get 10,000 Starpoints after your first purchase and an additional 15,000 bonus Starpoints when you spend $5,000 in 6 months. You can redeem 20,000 Starwood points to get 25,000 miles (free ticket) on all the major airlines. Receive up to 5 Starpoints for every dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with Starwood Hotels & Resorts. Start with a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65. Full Review|