UFB Direct is now offering a competitive rate of 1.30% APY for customers who sign up for their new Money Market account. This rate of 1.30% APY applies to those who hold balances of $5,000 to $250,000. The account does not pay interest for balances under $5,000. There is a $10 monthly maintenance fee, but it will not apply if you maintain an average daily balance of $5,000. The Money Market account also provides other great features that are listed below.
Money Market Account Features:
- A great 1.30% APY rate
- Minimum deposit to open account: $5,000
- No monthly maintenance fee with minimum $5,000.00 average daily balance, otherwise
$10.00 per month
- No interest earned for balances below $5,000.00
- Free Check Writing (limited)
- Mobile Deposit (lets you deposit checks from anywhere)
- Free MyDeposit – Deposit checks instantly from the comfort of your home or office
- Free FinanceWorks™: Track all your financial accounts, even those at other institutions,
all from your UFB Direct Online Banking.
- Free online banking with Bill Pay (limited), free mobile banking, email and text
- Free online images of checks and statements
- Free postage-paid envelopes
- Free Visa® Debit card
- Easy online transfers between your UFB Direct accounts. (limited)
UFB Direct’s competitive rate of 1.30% APY is a great offer from a nationwide banking service with great features. Its Money Market account has a minimum deposit of $5000 to claim the interest rate, but it is well worth it because along with the interest you get online banking, free online images of checks and statements, and a free Visa debit card. There are even more features on top of that so sign up while this high rate still applies!
To find more of this month’s best bank rates, view our complete list of nationwide rates.
| Chase Ink Plus® Business Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening- that's $750 towards travel rewards. With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full. Cardholders earn 5 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. They will also earn 2 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year. There are no foreign transaction fees and the employee cards are free. Chase has a 1:1 point transfer to participating travel programs with no transfer fees. Furthermore, you get 20% off travel redemption when booked through Ultimate Rewards. There is a $95 annual fee.
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Ink Plus Review