Here is more free money and a credit card you can use for everday purchases.
- Call 1-888-787-0329
- Use code 94F for MasterCard or use code TP7 for VISA. (this is the most updated code)
More info on the card
Apply now for the Cash Plus Rewards Visa® Card.
• Bonus $100 cash back or gift certificate after first purchase.
• Earn 5% cash back on qualified grocery store, gas station, and drug store purchases and 1% on all other qualified purchases.2
• Redeem your cash back points for gift certificates at your favorite merchants or a cash back check.
• No annual fee.
Here is the difference between the Chase Visa and the Chase Master card by ffguru, both are cash plus rewards:
Both are offered as Visa and Mastercard, but they are not the same.
CASH PLUS- Max of $300 in rewards per year. REWARDS PLUS- Max of $750
CASH PLUS- Points good for Cash only REWARDS PLUS- Cash, Gift Cards, Travel, Merchandise
CASH PLUS- Redeem points at $50 without loosing value. REWARDS PLUS- Wait until $100
CASH PLUS- $50 (Visa)-$100 (MC) bonus for signing up. REWARDS PLUS- $0 (Visa)-$50 (MC) bonus for signing up.
CASH PLUS- can be converted into REWARDS PLUS without applying for a new card. Just redeem your points first.
Application status check:
1) Call 1-888-338-2586
2) Choose option 2 for status check
3) Punch in your SSN
Is this offer still valid?
The AD expired in 2005 though.
yes, you must use the top updated code. call them to find out.