Available to residents of New Jersey, 1st Constitution Bank is offering students the opportunity to earn a $250 bonus when they open a new checking and savings account valid through September 30, 2016. To be eligible for this bonus offer, the student must open a Student 1st Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 to earn a $50 bonus and open a Statement Savings Account with a minimum opening deposit to earn a $200 bonus. Students will be required to present proof of enrollment in school/college such as a school ID, transcript, or acceptance letter upon account opening. With a checking account at 1st Constitution, you can expect free online banking, free online bill pay, free mobile banking & mobile deposit, and much more! Sign up today!
Eligibility: 1st Constitution Bank has branches located throughout Central New Jersey.
Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid up to $15 through our Rewards Program.!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
1st Constitution Bank $250 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- 1st Constitution Bank Student Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Student 1st Checking & Statement Savings Account
- Availability: NJ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 09/30/2016
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25 checking; $200 savings
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None. See how to avoid fees below.
- Additional Requirements: Students must present proof of enrollment in school/college such as school ID, transcript or acceptance letter upon account opening.
- Closing Account Fee: Account must remain open for 6 months to avoid early closing fee of $25.
How To Earn 1st Constitution Bank Bonus:
- Visit the nearest 1st Constitution Bank branch or go online to open a new Student’s 1st Checking Account and Statement Savings Account by September 30, 2016. Upon account opening, students must provide proof of enrollment in school/college such as a school ID, transcript, or acceptance letter.
- Upon account opening, fund your checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 and your savings account with a minimum opening deposit of $200.
- The $50 bonus will be credited to the Student’s 1st Checking Account upon verification of mobile banking enrollment and will be considered income and an IRS 1099-INT will be generated.
- To receive the $200 bonus, both a Student’s 1st Checking and Statement Savings Account must be maintained. The $200 bonus will be credited to the Statement Savings Account within 60 days of account opening and will be considered income and an IRS 1099-INT for will be generated.
- Upon completion of all requirements, you should receive a total of a $250 bonus.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Student’s 1st Checking Account: no monthly fee, but at age 24 there will be a $15 monthly fee that can be waived if you maintain a minimum daily balance of $100.
- Statement Savings Account: $5 monthly fee will be charged if account balance falls below $200 requirement.
1st Constitution Bank is offering students a chance at a easy bonus to acquire if you have $250 to spare! You’re earning double of what you deposit when you simply just enroll for a checking and savings account with a total of $250 opening deposit. The only requirement aside from opening the qualifying accounts is to enroll in mobile banking and that’s very simple to accomplish. If you’re interested in this bonus, sign up today! Please let us know about your experience and feedback in the comment section below! For more bank bonuses, see the complete list of Bank Deals!