Those of you that live in Northern California might be interested in this offer from 1st Northern California Credit Union for a $75 Checking Bonus. To get started, a new or existing member must open a new Checking Account with a Debit Card, set up Direct Deposit, and utilize 1st Line Overdraft Protection. Once the bank verifies that you’ve met the requirements, the $75 will be deposited into your account. And even if you don’t use 1st Line Overdraft Protection, the credit union will still deposit a $50 bonus into your account. Keep in mind that 1st Northern California Credit Union reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time.
Eligibility: 1st Northern California Credit Union has 6 branches located in Martinez, Antioch, Benicia, Pittsburg, and Richmond, CA. Check to see if you’re eligible for membership.
Credit goes to Calvin for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
Table of Contents
1st Northern California CU $75 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- 1st Northern California Credit Union Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Limited time offer that can be terminated at any time.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Comment below and let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Comment below and let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: You must set up a recurring direct deposit.
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: Open a debit card. Utilize 1st Line Overdraft Protection to receive the full $75. You can still get $50 if you choose not to use this service.
- Closing Account Fee: You must maintain your membership for a minimum of 6 months or a $5 fee will be applied.
How To Earn 1st Nor Cal CU Bonus:
- New or existing members are eligible for the offer.
- Open a new 1st Northern California Credit Union Checking account.
- Sign up for a debit card
- Set up a monthly direct deposit.
- Utilize 1st Line Overdraft Protection to receive the full $75 bonus.
- You will receive at least $50 if you follow steps 1 through 4.
- Keep your account open for at least 6 months or a $5 fee will be applied.
If you live in Northern California near a 1st Northern California Credit Union, you may be interested in a new checking account bonus that’s worth $75! All you need to do is open a new Checking account and sign up for a debit card, direct deposit, and 1st Line Overdraft Protection. Once all of the qualifications have been met, you should receive $75. Those of you who have banked with 1st Northern California Credit Union before, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.