Those of you that live in Northern California might be interested in this offer from 1st Northern California Credit Union for a $75 Checking Bonus. To get started, a new or existing member must open a new Checking Account with a Debit Card, set up Direct Deposit, and utilize 1st Line Overdraft Protection. Once the bank verifies that you’ve met the requirements, the $75 will be deposited into your account. And even if you don’t use 1st Line Overdraft Protection, the credit union will still deposit a $50 bonus into your account. Keep in mind that 1st Northern California Credit Union reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time.
Eligibility: 1st Northern California Credit Union has 6 branches located in Martinez, Antioch, Benicia, Pittsburg, and Richmond, CA. Check to see if you’re eligible for membership.
Credit goes to Calvin for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $225 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
1st Northern California CU $75 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- 1st Northern California Credit Union Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Limited time offer that can be terminated at any time.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Comment below and let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Comment below and let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: You must set up a recurring direct deposit.
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: Open a debit card. Utilize 1st Line Overdraft Protection to receive the full $75. You can still get $50 if you choose not to use this service.
- Closing Account Fee: You must maintain your membership for a minimum of 6 months or a $5 fee will be applied.
How To Earn 1st Nor Cal CU Bonus:
- New or existing members are eligible for the offer.
- Open a new 1st Northern California Credit Union Checking account.
- Sign up for a debit card
- Set up a monthly direct deposit.
- Utilize 1st Line Overdraft Protection to receive the full $75 bonus.
- You will receive at least $50 if you follow steps 1 through 4.
- Keep your account open for at least 6 months or a $5 fee will be applied.
If you live in Northern California near a 1st Northern California Credit Union, you may be interested in a new checking account bonus that’s worth $75! All you need to do is open a new Checking account and sign up for a debit card, direct deposit, and 1st Line Overdraft Protection. Once all of the qualifications have been met, you should receive $75. Those of you who have banked with 1st Northern California Credit Union before, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Leave a Reply