I went ahead and cancel my Citi Credit Protector today by calling 1-800-380-8556. If you want to check your current status of the 1st $100, check it here. My game plan was to make another $50 from them by offering to continue on the plan….haha..gotta hustle..
- Call 1-800-380-8556 to cancel
- CSR will tell you they need to transfer for a specialist
- When talking to the specialist, act like you are iffy about staying on…say “i’m not so sure…kinda too expensive”
- CSR will give you a new offer of something like 49 cents per $100 for staying on
- Again, do the whole routine…”maybe..i’m not so sure..eeehhhhh”
- If CSR doesn’t give you the extra $50 to stay on the new offer, tell the CSR ” my friend was offer a $50 gift certificate to stay on…”……..wait wait…if not…”can you do the same? “
- CSR will tell you yes, that they can give you a $50 retailer rebate at any store…Kinda like the $100 rebate where you have to send in your receipts.
- Again, it’s a new thirty days free tryout program…You think this will work the third time?..haha…i know i know..i’m going to burn in hell for this..haha.
Wish you luck playa…now, if you want, you can hook this hustler up by donating a little sumthinggg summthing on the top corner right..haha…I’m richhh biaatchhh!!!
I got the $50 gift certificate rebate today. Guess what? it’s only an increment of $10 for each month. Meaning, if you want the total $50, you would have to be in the program for at least 5 months. haha..focker..i was planning on converting this citi hilton card to my other citi card to take advantage of their 0% apr…tsk tsk..decision decision.
I don’t think that is true. I’m pretty sure that they will give you the check even after you cancel the program. Many people, including CSR, have said this..again, I could be wrong or that they see many people do this and wouldn’t honor the deal..haha.
I sent my receipts for rebate too. However, I am not sure if they will send me the rebate check if they find out I am not currently enrolled in the program. So I just don’t use this Citi credit card during this period. Sometimes when I have to use it, I pay it full before the statement closing date so as not to pay the fee.
the $100 rebate check will come come in the next few weeks. I already sent in the receipts. Now I’m waiting for the second voucher.
Have you already received that $100 rebate check ?
That’s fast !
Single Ma says
Why have I fallen in love with your blog? I feel like I’ve found my male twin. HA HA HA
Handle ya bizness patna!
Report the results…PRONTO!!