The settlement will benefit individuals who bought or leased any of the following vehicles: 2011–2018 and certain 2019 Hyundai Sonata, 2013–2018 and certain 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, and 2014–2015, 2018, and certain 2019 Hyundai Tucson vehicles. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Hyundai, Kia Engine Failure Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, some Hyundai vehicles are prone to engine problems due to a defect. So if you are eligible, file a claim by April 12, 2021 to receive your potential award!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus||Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
Table of Contents
Hyundai, Kia Engine Failure Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: April 12, 2021
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who bought or leased any of the following vehicles: 2011–2018 and certain 2019 Hyundai Sonata, 2013–2018 and certain 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, and 2014–2015, 2018, and certain 2019 Hyundai Tucson vehicles.
- Estimated Amount: Several forms of compensation
- Proof of Purchase: Vehicle VIN number, repair invoices, and other documentation.
- Case Name & Number: Hyundai and Kia Engine Litigation, Case No. 8:17-cv-00838-JLS-JDE, and Flaherty v. Hyundai Motor Company, et al., Case No. 18-cv-02223, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Hyundai, Kia Engine Failure Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 12, 2021 to receive your potential award!
The settlement will benefit individuals who experienced Hyundai engine problems. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Hyundai, Kia Engine Failure Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|