For those who have received unwanted calls from the A&B Insurance and Financial Inc. between the dates of August 18, 2018 through April 26, 2017, you may be entitled to a reward from the A&B Insurance and Financial Unwanted Calls Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, A&B Insurance and Financial reportedly made automated calls with a prerecorded message to consumers’ cellphones which violates the Telephone Consumer Protections Act (TCPA). A&B were also claimed to have called consumers who were placed on the “Do Not Call” list. This was another act of violation against the Telephone Consumer Protections Act. A&B denies any wrongdoings from the Class Action Lawsuit. If you are eligible, submit a claim form by July 9, 2018 to claim your potential reward.
A&B Insurance and Financial Inc. CAL:
- A&B Insurance and Financial Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 9th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those whose phone numbers were on the class list and were contacted without permission regarding A&B services between Aug. 18, 2012 and April 26, 2017. Covered phone calls include those that used an automatic telephone dialing system or a prerecorded voice; as well as telemarketing calls made to phone numbers on the national Do Not Call Registry.
- Estimated Amount: $85
- Proof of Purchase:Qualifying phone number
- Case Name & Number: Youngman and Allen v. A&B Insurance and Financial Inc., Case No. 6:16-cv-01478-CEM-GJK, in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the A&B Insurance and Financial Inc. CAL Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 9th, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For those who have received unwanted calls from the A&B Insurance and Financial Inc. between the dates of August 18, 2018 through April 26, 2017, you may be entitled to a reward from the A&B Insurance and Financial Unwanted Calls Class Action Lawsuit. If you’re eligible, be sure to file a claim by July 9th, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!