For class members in the United States who received one or more text messages sent either by or on behalf of Abercrombie & Fitch Stores, Inc., Hollister Co,. Abercrombie & Fitch Co,. Gilly Hicks and/or Abercrombie kids from Aug. 25, 2010 through Dec.18, 2015, you are eligible to receive a potential award from the Abercrombie & Fitch $10M TCPA Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, Abercrombie & Fitch Co. and its subsidiaries violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) by sending text messages to consumers’ mobile phones without their consent.
Although Abercrombie does not admit to any wrongdoing, they have agreed to the terms of this settlement to avoid the cost and risk of going trial. So if you qualify, file a claim by 5/15/2016 to receive a potential award.
Abercrombie & Fitch Class Action Lawsuit:
- Abercrombie & Fitch Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 5/15/2016
- Who’s Eligible: This Abercrombie TCPA class action settlement is for anyone in the United States who received one or more text messages sent either by or on behalf of Abercrombie & Fitch Stores, Inc., Hollister Co., Abercrombie & Fitch Co., Gilly Hicks and/or abercrombie kids from Aug. 25, 2010 through Dec. 18, 2015.
- Estimated Amount: Various.
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members must provide their affected cell phone number where they received the unwanted text messages from Abercrombie or one of its subsidiaries.
- Case Name & Number: JThe Abercrombie & Fitch TCPA Class Action Lawsuit is Chimeno-Buzzi, et al. v Hollister Co., and Abercrombie & Fitch Co., Case No. 1;14-cv-23120-MGC, filed in the U.S. District Court in the Southern District of Florida.
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Abercrombie, Hollister Claim Form.
- Read over it and see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form.
- File your claim by 5/15/2016 to receive a potential award.
Are u a class member of the Abercrombie, Hollister $10M TCPA Class Action Settlement? If so, then you are eligible to receive a potential award from Abercrombie. To receive your award, all you have to do is file your claim by 5/15/2016! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S., and earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
Earn 3X Membership Rewards(R) points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.