For all members, AccorHotels offers Extra Points On Weekday Stays Promotion, earn 2x points Monday to Thursday then stay for the weekend and earn 3x points from Friday to Sunday at participating hotels, this offer expires 2/29/2016. Offer valid when you book and stay 2 nights and more at accorhotels.com or via the call centre to qualify. You may also book with your points and treat yourself to a holiday for less. Register, book, and stay to earn bonus points! Bonus 2x and 3x points awarded to your account from 10 days after your Check-out date.
Table of Contents
AccorHotels 2x Extra Points On Weekdays:
- Book Now
- Promotion: Book and stay 2 nights and more at AccorHotels: on weekdays, earn X2 points on every eligible stay Mondays to Thursdays. Then, sweeten your stay with a weekend bonus – earn X3 points on all eligible stays from Friday to Sunday when you book through accorhotels.com or via the call centre.
- Valid: Register, book, and stay from 2 November 2015 to 29 February 2016.
- Terms: General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Work. Play. Have It All.” offer. This offer is valid for every eligible stay of minimum two (2) nights with an arrival date between 2 November 2015 and 29 February 2016 for eligible stays booked before 29 February 2016. Bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status, without point acceleration. You must register for the “Work. Play. Have It All.” offer on Accorhotels.com to qualify for the offer. Book your stay ahead of time on accorhotels.com or via the call centre to benefit from this offer. This offer may not be combined with other current bonus points offers and does not apply to groups. This offer is subject to availability. Your points will be credited on your account from 10 days after your Check-out date.
Get Extra Points On Weekday Stays Bonus:
- Log onto Le Club AccorHotels promotional landing page. Click “Connect” in the “Benefit from this offer!” section.
- Follow the link and enroll for the promotion. A box on the image above confirms “You have been registered for this offer.”
- Book and complete stays during the promotional period using your Chase Sapphire Premier Card to maximize your earning points on travel expenses.
If you have a trip in the near future then enroll now so you will maximize your points earning potential. Even if you don’t have plans quite yet, it doesn’t hurt to be registered before hand. Who knows, this may be a good enough reason for you to book an unplanned trip. Members be sure to enrollment for this Le Club AccorHotels Extra Points On Weekday Stays Promotion to take advantage of the 2x and 3x bonus while staying at one of theri participating hotels. Be sure to use your Chase Sapphire Card for all your travel expenses, you will earn points for lodging, dining, rentals and more. Don’t miss out on any Points, Miles or Bonuses Offers!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.