For individuals that had their data breached by a phishing attack around March 2016 at Advance Auto Parts, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Advance Auto Parts Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, certain employees of Advance Auto Parts have had their data breached during a phishing attack that exposed their personally identifiable info. Advance Auto Parts denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by June 30, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Advance Auto Part’s Lawsuit:
- Advance Auto Part’s Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 30, 2017
- Who’s Eligible: All former or current employees of Advance Auto Parts who had their personal info breached by a phishing attack around March 2016
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Class members must print, fill out and mail the claim form to the settlement administrator
- Case Name & Number: Jordan Whitehead v. Advance Stores Company Inc., Case No. 5:16-cv-250-Orl-37PRL, in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Advance Auto Part’s Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 30, 2017 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that had their personally identifiable info breached by a phishing attack, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Advance Auto Parts Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Advance Auto Parts denies the allegation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by June 30, 2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%)
• 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).