This class action lawsuit affects individuals who paid one or more fees to the waste and recycling service company can get a full refund of those fees from this class action settlement in Georgia and Alabama. If you are one of these class action members, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Advanced Disposal Fees Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the $2.999 million settlement was reached after 10 years of litigation and seven mediation sessions. Thousands of documents and the depositions of 15 witnesses were involved in the litigation process. The Advanced Disposal fees settlement was reportedly reached thanks to the work of six separate law firms.
So if you are eligible, file a claim by November 4, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Advanced Disposal Fees CLA
- Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: November 4, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers from Georgia and Alabama who paid one or more Advanced Disposal fees.
- Estimated Amount: A full refund of Advanced Disposal fees.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Bach Enterprises Inc. d/b/a Randall Greene Automotive, et al. v. Advanced Disposal Services South Inc., et al., Case No. 69-cv-2013-900090.00, in the Circuit Court of Barbour County, Alabama
How To File a Claim
- Head over to this Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form page.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by November 4, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you are an eligible class member, then be sure to take advantage of this class action lawsuit. Class Members will be able to recover cash payments if they had calls recorded without consent. If you are one of these class action members, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Advanced Disposal Fees CLA!
If you are eligible for a potential award from the Advanced Disposal Fees, then file a claim by November 4, 2019. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements and No Proof CLA’s!