You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open any personal checking account with Advantis Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- To qualify for bonus, open a regular or business savings account and be designated as the primary owner/signer on the qualifying consumer or business checking account and any “additional account” including; consumer or business Certicates of Deposit, consumer or business Money Market, Consumer IRA Savings, HSA Certificates, Holiday & Tax Savings account, Deferred Comp & 457(B) account, My First Home Savings or any type of Consumer or Commercial loan, or any type of consumer credit card or mortgage.
Advantis Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: OR, WA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Hard Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,550 with Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: Bonus forfeited if closed within 90 days
- Household limit: None
(No Expiration Listed)
- $100 New Member Offer may be discontinued at any time without notice
- Offer only valid for new Advantis Credit Union members
- $100 bonus will be treated as interest for tax reporting purposes
- However, the account and qualifying products must be opened within 6 months after the opening of the membership
- Limit one $100 bonus per primary Tax Identification Number
- Additionally, the bonus will be paid within 15 business days after the 3rd qualifying product is opened during the qualification period
At Advantis Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.