Find an updated list of Advantis Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $150 offer for opening a qualifying account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About Advantis Credit Union Promotions
Advantis Credit Union is headquartered in Clackamas, Oregon, and was established in 1928. Since then they have grown to 10 locations, offer money market rates that are 93% higher than the national average, and they boast an A+ health rating.
However, if this does not interest you, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, or attends school or in the State of Washington. Membership is also open to those who live or work in the Portland, Oregon area, or in the Portland counties of Benton.
See current membership details
I’ll review the current offer below.
Advantis Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Advantis Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,550 with VISA, MC, Discover
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Will lose bonus amount if closed within 90 days
(Does Not Expire)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus). Furthermore, TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250) are all great offers.
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a regular or business savings account and be designated as the primary owner/signer on the qualifying consumer or business checking account and additional product
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Free eStatements
- 30,000 Surcharge – Free ATMs
- Free Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- Overdraft Protection
- No Monthly Fees
- $100 New Member Offer may be discontinued at any time without notice
- Offer only valid for new Advantis Credit Union members
- $100 bonus will be treated as interest for tax reporting purposes
- However, the account and qualifying products must be opened within 6 months after the opening of the membership
- Limit one $100 bonus per primary Tax Identification Number
- Additionally, the bonus will be paid within 15 business days after the 3rd qualifying product is opened during the qualification period
Currently, Advantis Credit Union is offering a $100 promotion for qualifying savings accounts. Furthermore, if you are looking to join this credit union, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Furthermore, please provide your feedback as they make our sites better!
*Check back for updated Advantis Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.