Planning a summer vacation? Aeromexico is offering a 15% discount on select routes when you register and check out with Visa Checkout. Plus, you can earn 1,000 bonus miles just for registering for this promotion! The discount is valid on all domestic routes and select international routes from Mexico. You may fly by June 15th, but make sure to check for the blackout dates as you book. Although there aren’t any U.S. cities on the discount list, you may find it useful if you’re looking to visit a couple places in Mexico or if you’re doing an international flight and you’d like to visit Mexico in between.
Table of Contents
Aeromexico Visa Checkout Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: 1,000 Premier Points Bonus + 15% Discount
- Expiration: June 15, 2018
- Availability: Select domestic routes and select international routes from Mexico
- Terms & Conditions: Domestic Flights: Valid for purchases and travel from March 1st to June 15th, but not valid for travel from April 27th to May 2nd. Valid on both economy and business class fares. Discount applicable to base fare only (does not apply to taxes and fees). International Flights: Valid for from Mexico to Seoul, Shanghai, Tokyo, San Salvador, Panama, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, and Costa Rica, Paris, Amsterdam, and Sao Paulo. Valid for purchases and travel from March 1st to June 15th, but not valid for travel from April 27th to May 5th. Blackout dates apply. Valid on both Economy and Premier (Business) base fares, not on taxes and fees.
Earn 1,000 Premier Points Bonus + 15% Discount:
- Register for the Aeromexico‘s Visa Checkout promotion.
- Book your flight to Mexico using Visa Checkout by June 15, 2018.
- Get 1,000 free miles and a 15% discount on your next qualifying Aeromexico booking!
Book Aeromexico today and earn a 15% discount on select routes when you register and check out with Visa Checkout. You’ll also earn 1,000 bonus miles just for registering for this promotion! Fly by June 15th and check for blackout dates before you secure your trip! Aeromexico is an American Express Membership Rewards transfer partner and a SPG transfer partner, so if you’re looking to build up your points, you may want to take note of this promotion. If you don’t fly Aeromexico, check out some ways to save money and earn more points, miles, and bonuses to prepare for your next trips!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 15.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).