Air Canada’s Aeroplan is offering 40,000 Bonus Miles Points Transfer when you convert eligible partner points to their frequent flyer program, through December 21, 2015. You are not required to register for this offer, just be sure to do any conversions between 11/16 – 12/21/2015. Your earned bonus is based on the cumulative miles generated, so your miles may come from various eligible partners. Eligible partners include Aeroplan’s hotel partners, select rental car partners, and points.com. American Express Membership Rewards transfers are not eligible for this bonus.
Aeroplan 40,000 Bonus Miles Points Transfer:
- Promotion: Get up to 40,000 Bonus miles when you transfer your points from eligible partners to Aeroplan’s frequent flyer program. Eligible partners include: Starwood Preferred Guest, Wyndham Rewards, Best Western Rewards, Choice Privileges, Coast Rewards, Club Carlson, Hilton HHonors, Marriott Rewards, Le Club Accorhotels, Golden Circle Award, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, Asia Miles & Icelandair.
- Valid: Conversion of points must be completed 11/16 – 12/21/2015.
- Terms: Maximum 40,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles can be earned per Aeroplan Member. Conversion of Membership Rewards® points from American Express Cardmember accounts into Aeroplan Miles are not eligible for this promotion. Although eligible CIBC Aventura cardholders as of October 1, 2013, can convert their Aventura points to Aeroplan Miles, these conversions are also not eligible for this promotion. BONUS MILE CREDITING: Bonus miles are credited 7-10 days following successful receipt by Aeroplan of a conversion transaction from the partner.
How to Maximize Aeroplan 40,000 Bonus:
- Choose Partner: The best payoff is converting SPG points into Aeroplan miles, as Aeroplan values these at 1 to 1 ratio so you’d get the point value in addition to the bonus points.
- Transfer: The bonus is tiered in the following thresholds –
- For 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, or 50,000 mile thresholds, you earn a 20% points bonus
- For 100,000 mile threshold, you earn a 25% bonus
- For 150,000 mile threshold, you earn a 27% bonus – that’s 40,000 miles
- Reward: Convert 120,000 Starpoints to get 150,000 Aeroplan miles, get an additional 40,000 bonus from Aeroplan for a total of 190,000 miles. Pretty sweet!
With this Aeroplan 40,000 Bonus Miles Points Transfer you could earn close to 1.58 Aeroplan miles to Starpoints. Remember, the earned bonus is based on the cumulative miles generated so your miles won’t have to come from a single transfer partner. Just make the transfers during the promotional period. See our full listing for more Points, Bonuses and Miles!
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|