Aeroplan offers partner points Miles 55,000 Conversion Bonus Promotion through April 18, 2016 (11:59 EDT). From now through 4/18/2016 you can earn up to the maximum 55,000 bonus miles from Aeroplan when you transfer points from their participating partners. Depending on the loyalty points and amount of points you transfer, your rates will correlate to a reward bonus. See chart below for valuation. At this time Aeroplan will honor the points you transfer from American Airlines or CIBC Aventura cardholders but they will not qualify for the bonus miles offer. Bonus miles are credited 7?10 days following successful receipt by Aeroplan of a conversion transaction from the partner.
Table of Contents
Aeroplan Miles 55,000 Conversion Bonus:
- Promotion: Get up to 55,000 Bonus miles when you transfer your points from eligible partners to Aeroplan’s frequent flyer program. Eligible partners include: Starwood Preferred Guest, Wyndham Rewards, Best Western Rewards, Choice Privileges, Coast Rewards, Club Carlson, Hilton HHonors, Marriott Rewards, Le Club Accorhotels, Golden Circle Award, Hertz Gold Plus, & Diners Club.
- Valid: Conversion of points must be completed 3/14 – 4/18/2016.
- Terms: Maximum 55,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles can be earned per Aeroplan Member. Bonus miles are credited 7-10 days following successful receipt by Aeroplan of a conversion transaction from the partner. Note that some partners may take 2?4 weeks to submit point to mile conversions to Aeroplan. Conversion of Membership Rewards points from American Express Cardmember accounts into Aeroplan Miles are not eligible for this promotion.
How to Maximize Aeroplan 55,000 Bonus:
- Choose Partner: The best payoff is converting SPG points into Aeroplan miles, as Aeroplan values these at 1 to 1 ratio so you’d get the point value in addition to the bonus points.
- Transfer: The bonus is tiered in the following thresholds –
- For 2,500 – 4,999 mile, earns 500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles
- For 5,000 – 9,999 mile, earns 1,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles
- For 10,000 – 19,999 mile, earns 4,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles
- For 20,000 – 49,999 mile, earns 4,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles
- For 50,000 – 99,999 mile, earns 10,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles
- For 100,000 – 149,999 mile, earns 25,500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles
- For 150,000 – 199,999 mile, earns 40,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles
- For 200,000+ mile, earns 55,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles
- Reward: Convert 20,000 Starpoints to get 24,000 Aeroplan miles, get an additional 5,000 bonus from Aeroplan for a total of 29,000 miles. Pretty sweet!
With this Aeroplan Miles 55,000 Conversion Bonus Promotion you could earn close to 1.58 Aeroplan miles to Starpoints. Choose from over 800 rewards in activities, merchandise and travel. Just make the transfers during the promotional period to be eligible for your bonus Aeroplan miles. See our full listing for more Points, Bonuses and Miles!
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|