Here you’ll find all of the latest Aeroplan promotions, discount codes, deals and more!
If you’re looking for cheap flights using Air Canada, sign up for Aeroplan, a loyalty program owned by the airliner. Save some money on your next flight by using one of the promotions we have listed below. We keep this list updated often, so continue checking back!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Aeroplan is a coalition loyalty program owned by Air Canada, Canada’s flag carrier. The Aeroplan program was created in July 1984 by Air Canada as an incentive program for its frequent flyer customers. In 2002 it was spun off as a separate corporate entity and eventually sold to Aimia.
Current Aeroplan Promotions
Get 35% More Miles Converting Hotel Points to Aeroplan Miles
Aeroplan is offering a promotion where you can save money! Right now, take advantage of their promotion where you can get up to 35% more miles. To get this, you’ll need to convert your hotel rewards points to Aeroplan miles. Consequently, you’ll need to convert these points by December 3, 2019.
- Promotion: 35% More Miles
- Expiration: December 3, 2019
- Availability: Nationwide
- How to get it:
- Head to the Aeroplan site using the link below.
- Then, you’ll then have to click on the select Marriott, SPG, or Ritz-Carlton points that you’re transferring points over, and follow their conversion directions. Each partnership will have different ratios on their transfers.
- Aeroplan calculates your bonus based on the total miles earned by converting. Watch your mileage balance soar!
- Terms and Conditions:Bonus offer valid only on conversions received from eligible participating hotel partner loyalty programs points into Aeroplan Miles made between between November 25th and December 3rd, 2019 (23:59 EDT).
(Click here to learn more at Aeroplan)
For those who travel often, then these Aeroplan promotions may be for you. Aeroplan is always offering ways to help you save money on your next flight. Consequently, be sure to save this post as we will update this post with more Aeroplan promotions that come our way.
This is a great offer that can be used to save for free flights! This is an ideal way to earn additional bonus miles for old hotel points and JUST in time for travel season. Be sure to take advantage of this bonus offer today so that you can plan your holiday plans asap. Find more ways to earn Points, Miles, and Bonuses!