For those whose HIV status was disclosed by Aetna through a clear plastic window on a mailed envelope, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Aetna HIV Status Disclosure Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Aetna mailed Class Members’ names, addresses, claim numbers, and prescription information, as well as information about their HIV status that were visible through the envelope. Aetna was accused of negligence, invasion of privacy, unjust enrichment, and Pennsylvania laws protecting the privacy of HIV related information. The company denies all wrongdoing under the terms of the agreement. If you are eligible, be sure to submit a claim form by September 29th, 2018 for your potential reward!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Aetna HIV Status Disclosure CAL:
- Aetna HIV Status Disclosure Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: September 29th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include “all persons whose Protected Health Information and/or Confidential HIV-related information was allegedly disclosed improperly by Aetna and/or Aetna-related or affiliated entities.”
- Estimated Amount: $75, plus up to $20,000 depending on financial or non-financial harm.
- Proof of Purchase: Claim ID and documentation of financial or non-financial harm.
- Case Name & Number: Andrew Beckett, et al. v. Aetna Inc., et al., Case No. 2:17-cv-03864, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Aetna HIV Status Disclosure CAL
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- File your form before September 29th, 2018
For individuals whose HIV status was disclosed by Aetna through a clear plastic window on a mailed envelope, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Aetna HIV Status Disclosure Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, Protected Health Information and/or Confidential HIV-related information was allegedly disclosed improperly by Aetna. If you’re eligible, file your claim form to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.