Is visiting Japan on your bucket list? Well luckily you have a chance to scratch that off the list since Air Canada is offering great deals on flights from Los Angeles, CA to Nagoya, Japan starting from $571 round-trip! This is your chance to visit a popular destination without costing you an arm and a leg. Check out the Nagoya Castle, the Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens and more. Don’t hesitate and book your flight now because a deal like this is sure to sell out quickly!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Priceline in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from Los Angeles to Japan
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Los Angeles, CA to Nagoya, Japan starting at $571
- Departure: August 22nd, 2018
- Return: August 29th, 2018
- Valid: Valid for travel from late August – November
Get Los Angeles/Japan Flight Deals
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is your chance to treat yourself to a nice vacation to Nagoya, Japan with Air China! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a world famous city! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.