Chartered in 1952, Air Force Federal Credit Union was built from the ground up by Airmen volunteers. From the time of its inception, the credit union takes great pride in serving the financial needs of all their members, both military branches and civilians alike. Today, they serve the diverse needs of nearly 42,000 members worldwide with a full array of financial services and the strength of more than $384 million in assets. Read on to find out what this credit union has to offer and ways to join!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Air Force FCU Membership:
- If you are employed by the Department of Defense who are assigned to, stationed at, or work at any United States Government installation, facility, or unit, afloat or ashore in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, or Mississippi.
- You qualify for a membership if you are in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, or Mississippi, and more specifically these following positions: midshipmen or cadets at the United States Naval Academy, United States Military Academy, United States Air Force Academy, Army, Navy, Army National Guard, Air National Guard Air Force and Marine Corps military personnel
- If you do not qualify in any of the free membership requirements listed above, then simply make a $25 donation to the Airman Heritage Museum then you will be eligible for membership.
- For more details about membership and eligibility feel free to check out their Membership Eligibility List!
To apply for membership, you will need the following info to fill out the application form:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Valid United States Social Security Number
Reasons To Join Air Force FCU:
All their Checking Accounts feature competitive dividends, NCUA Insurance, and no minimum balance. Plus, you’ll get access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs, over 2,000 kiosks, free Visa debit card, free online bill pay, free online banking and mobile app! As a valued credit union member of Air Force Federal Credit Union you will get benefits such as purchase discounted tickets to SeaWorld San Antonio, discounted access to Schlitterbahn Waterparks/Resorts thanks to their Promo eTicket Code, as well as discounts to Sprint, and free Carfax! Air Force Credit Union is able to provide you with valuable member benefits, the more you get involved with Air Force Federal Credit Union, the more they reward you through their Basis Point System. Simply by becoming a member enjoy Membership Benefits!
At Air Force Federal Credit Union, their approach to banking is different: they focus on people, not profit, and serve their members with care, excellence, and integrity. They also provide many other benefits in becoming a member such as: low loan rates, competitive interest rates, and higher dividends. If you are looking for helpful, caring experts to handle your money and put your needs first, then check out this credit union. If you would like to see more options, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.