For individuals in the state of Alabama and Texas whose homes contain certain tubing, fittings, or clamps that may have leaked and caused damage. since Jan. 1, 2005, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Alabama and Texas NIBCO Defective Products Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim past property damage, future property damage, and re-plumb claims for claimants with multiple leaks by NIBCO manufactures. NIBCO denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by May 16, 2025 to receive your potential award!
Table of Contents
Alabama and Texas NIBCO Defective Products Class Action Lawsuit
- Alabama and Texas NIBCO Defective Products Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: May 16, 2025
- Who’s Eligible: Any person who owns or has owned, at any time since Jan. 1, 2005, a residential structure constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc.-Birmingham
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Receipts, leaked tubing, leaked fitting, leaked clamp, inspection report, bills of sale, purchase orders, builder or plumbing records, correspondence identifying tubing, etc.
- Case Name & Number: Matson v. NIBCO Inc., Case No. 19-cv-01137-RBF-JKP in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas San Antonio Division
- Garrett. v. NIBCO Inc., Case No. 19-cv-01137-RDP in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama Southern Division
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Alabama and Texas NIBCO Defective Products Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 16, 2025 to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)