If you received calls on behalf of or from Alarm.com since Dec. 30, 2011. Specifically, to be eligible, you must have either received these calls:
- On their cell phone and the call must have been made with an automatic dialing system or used an artificial prerecorded voice; or
- On a residential line using an artificial prerecorded voice; or
- Two or more calls received on a phone number that was included on the National Do Not Call Registry.
then you are potentially eligible for a reward up to $142. So if you’re eligible, then file a claim before August 13, 2019.
According to the lawsuit, the company alarm.com placed telemarketing calls to cell phones without obtaining prior express consent.. If you are eligible for this lawsuit, make sure you fill out the claim form by August 13, 2019!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Alarm.com Telemarketing Class Action Lawsuit
- Alarm.com Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: August 13, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who received calls on behalf of or from Alarm.com since Dec. 30, 2011.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $142
- Proof of Purchase:Claim ID or phone number.
- Case Name & Number: Abante Rooter and Plumbing Inc., et al. v. Alarm.com Inc., et al., Case No. 4:15-cv-06314, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How to File a Claim
- Head on over to the Alarm.com Claim Form
- Read over the claim form
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by August 13, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you received calls on behalf of or from Alarm.com since Dec. 30, 2011, you could get $142 from this class action settlement. Fill out the claim for by August 13, 2019. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Barbara Fleitz says
my check came back as a BAD check, my bank said the checks arent no good. The bank on the check didn’t cash my check and the check came back as unable to cash.
C S says
Has this suit been settled? Have there been any scam checks issued that mimic this settlement? I recently rec’d a check and wonder if it is legitimate.
No name says
It’s legit. I got my settlement check today as well. $500+