If you’ve always wanted an adventure in either Austin or San Diego to see those amazing tourist attractions you’ve always heard of, then you’re in luck! There is a sale with Alaska Airlines from Austin, Texas to San Diego, California, or vice versa, starting at $184 round-trip! Check out this hot flight deal soon because it won’t last long! If you’re going to San Diego, there are so many places to visit, such as the Knott’s Berry Farm, Balboa Park, and Sea World San Diego. In Austin, you can visit the University of Texas campus, Texas State Capitol, and 6th Street. Explore the city of Austin or San Diego and the history behind the country, culture, and people. Book your flight today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card - Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value! Earn 3X points on popular categories.|
Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Table of Contents
Flights from Austin to San Diego
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Austin, TX to San Diego, CA for $184
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound in June and August – October 2018.
Get Austin/San Diego Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a great trip to take a vacation from all the daily stress! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• No foreign transaction fees
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards