If you recently opened an account with Alliant Credit Union and don’t know where to start regarding online banking, look no further! Continue reading below, you can learn how to make the most of your account.
Alliant Credit Union is the largest credit union in the state of Illinois and among one of the largest in the nation as well. This credit union offers a standard range of banking products, including personal bank accounts, credit cards and investment instruments.
Table of Contents
Log In From A Computer
Logging into your Alliant account fro a mobile desktop or computer gives you access to various banking features anytime you want. You can easily log in from a computer by following these steps:
- Go to the Alliant Credit Union homepage
- On the left side of the homepage, click the “Secure Login” button
- You’ll be brought to a new page, where you’ll enter your username and password
- After this, finish logging in by clicking “Sign In.”
If you have an account open with Alliant, you can enroll in online banking at home. Instead of logging in at the homepage, you’ll need to click the “Enroll Now” link below the “Sign In” button. In order to complete enrollment, provide the following:
- Your last name
- Date of birth
- Social Security number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
Continue to follow the instructions to set up your Alliant account and verify your ID.
Log In From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
To use Alliant on your mobile devide, here’s what you need to do:
- Download the Alliant app
- Enter your username and password
- Click the login button
Once you’ve logged in on the app, you can set up finger identification or Face ID to make life more convenient.
How to Retrieve Forgotten Username or Password
Alliant makes it quick and easy to retrieve your log in information if you’ve forgotten it. If you’ve forgotten your Alliant username, you can retrieve it by following these steps:
- Go to the username recovery page
- Here, you’ll need to enter your member account number and your date of birth
- After this, click “Continue” to verify your information and recover your username
Alternatively, if you’ve forgotten your password, here’s what you need to do to retrieve it:
- Go to the password reset page
- Provide your username or member account number and your date of birth
- After this, click “Continue” to verify your information and receive a temporary password
- You will then use the temporary password to generate a new password
How to View Your Alliant Statements
It’s going to be easy to find and view your bank statement since Alliant also offers it online. In order to set up eStatements, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Alliant account.
- Click the “My Profile and Settings” button at the top of the screen
- Select “Statements”
- Then simply follow the instructions on the page to enroll in paperless statements.
Alliant Credit Union Customer Service
Alliant has several ways to contact its customer service department. If you’re having trouble accessing your Alliant login or signing in, you can always visit a bank branch or call customer service at 800-328-1935.
Alternatively, you can reach Alliant by sending a message through your online account or contact them via their online form. Alliant is also available on the social media platform Twitter at the username @AlliantCU.
Online banking can be beneficial for you because instead of having to visit a physical branch to conduct business, or mail out checks using the postal service, you can do it all on your computer or other devices.
In addition, check out the latest Alliant Promotions or you can learn more about their banking services through out full Alliant Credit Union Review! Not your bank? If you’re banking with another institution, you can check out our bank guide master list to help you with your banking questions or browse through our archives.