You can earn a $200 bonus when you open an eligible checking account with Allied First Bank.
To receive the $200 checking account bonus:
- Open a new checking account.
- Receive two or more direct deposits totaling at least $500 in the personal checking account within 90 calendar days of account opening.
Allied First Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IL
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $20 if closed within 90 days
(Offer Expires 07/31/2022)
- You must be a new Allied First Bank customer and open an Allied First Bank Checking account with qualifying activities within 90 days of account opening and using; You may not be eligible to receive the bonus if they had an existing personal checking account open in the 12 months prior to the date of account opening, or if they have received a personal checking account-related bonus in the 24 months prior to the date of account opening.
- Eligibility may be limited based on account ownership. Bonuses are considered miscellaneous income, and may be reportable to you and the IRS on Form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).