You can earn a $250 or $500 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account from Amerant Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Easily open a new Value Checking account online or at a branch by April 30, 2022 with as little as $50 within the first 30 days.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $10,000 or $25,000 for 60 days after opening your account.
- Get your $300 cash bonus automatically in your account within 30 days after you meet these conditions. It’s that simple.
Amerant Bank $250 or $500 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Online & In branch. Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $300
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $5, waiveable with Online Statements or monthly Direct Deposits or complete 4 Debit Card transactions per statement cycle
- Household Limit: None listed
(Offer Expires April 30, 2022)
- Offer not available to existing Amerant Bank customers, prior customers who have had an Amerant Bank personal checking relationship within the preceding 90 days or have been paid a promotional premium in the past 24 months.
- Limited to one checking account per new customer.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account will be eligible for the bonus Applicant must be a citizen or resident alien of the United States (U.S.) who is at least 18 years old with a valid U.S. taxpayer identification number.
- To qualify for the bonus: (i) open your new Value Checking Account online at amerantbank.com OR at an Amerant Bank branch location from 01/10/2022 through 04/30/2022; (ii) have your Qualifying Direct Deposit(s) made to the account within 30 days of account opening; and (iii) maintain an average balance in the account of $10,000 (for $250 Cash Bonus) or $25,000 or more (for $500 Cash Bonus) for 60 days after the 31st day the account was opened.
- We will deposit the bonus in your new account within 60 days after you have completed the above conditions.
- To receive the bonus, your Value Checking Account must be open and in good standing at the time of payout.
- The bonus will appear as “Cash Bonus” on your monthly statement and will be reported on the applicable IRS form as interest income.
- This promotion may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time, and may vary by market.
At Amerant Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.