For those working in the air transportation industry, American Airlines Credit Union is offering a $100 Priority Checking Account bonus good until November 30, 2012. AA Credit Union Priority Checking Account gives FREE checking with many added benefits. Receive free online statements with free mobile banking. Members can deposit check via iPhone or Android phone and free CALL-24 Telephone Banking. Overdraft protection options that include: Bounce ProtectionPlus – Opt-in for additional coverage on CheckCard and ATM transactions. Free Visa CheckCard and receive up to $20 in ATM fee refunds.
American Airlines $100 Bonus:
- Fifteen (15) or more CheckCard transactions per month (transactions must post within the calendar month to count toward the minimum requirement)
- Direct Deposit to your Priority Checking account with a minimum monthly deposit of $250.00
- Enrollment in Online Statements through CUAcce$$
- Provide a valid email address for account communications
Make sure to open a new AA Credit Union Priority Checking Account by November 30th with 15 CheckCard transactions (ATM excluded), set up a Direct Deposit of $250 or more to the checking account, and elect Online Statements to receive your $100 bonus. Don’t forget that your account must remain open for 6 months to keep your bonus. Sign up today for those qualify for their membership for $100 bonus sign-up!
Find all checking account bonuses now!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Card Members get 15% off when using miles to book Award Travel on Delta flights through delta.com and the Fly Delta app. Discount not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.