You can earn a $25 Business Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account with American Airlines Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Earn $25 with a new Priority, Flagship, Ascend, UChecking or Business Checking account
- Make at least $25 in debit card purchases within 60 days of account opening and earn $25
Table of Contents
American Airlines Federal Credit Union $25 Business Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, at least $250
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account, see below how to waive
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Offer Expires March 31, 2022)
- Member must be in good standing to be eligible for this offer.
- Open a new American Airlines Federal Credit Union Flagship, Priority, Ascend, uChecking or Business Checking Account between 01/01/2022 and 03/31/2022.
- To receive the $25 bonus, make at least $25 in debit card purchases within 60 days of account opening.
- Transaction posting may vary by merchant.
- ATM withdrawals and existing checking accounts are not eligible and do not qualify for the bonus.
- Bonus will be paid within 60 days after the final qualifying transaction.
- Bonus will be forfeited if account is closed prior to bonus award date.
At American Airlines Federal Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.