If you’re someone who enjoys traveling or want to take a mini vacation to California, this is the promotion for you! American Airlines is having a cheap Round-Trip flight from Dallas to San Diego starting only $80. Flights run from the months of September to October on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturdays.
As always we recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Editor’s Note: These promotions are valid the time of posting, if this post is more than 3 days old, it’s most likely expired.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Flights from Phoenix To Chicago:
- Buy It Now Sample Date October 17th – 24th
- Promotion: Round-trip From Dallas To San Diego Starting $80
- Routes: From Dallas To San Diego
- Distance: 2,876 miles or 4.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 2,876 miles
- Valid: late September To October for Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturday Departures.
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get San Diego Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights to check what days has the best time for you. There always could be prices less than the one we provided.
- Use Priceline to book once you find the best prices.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Citi Prestige Card to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
If you want to travel, and save money, this is the promotion for you! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. San Diego has naturally cool weather, that isn’t too hot, nor too cold. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! This is a limited offer, so take advantage of it now! As always, to save even more money, make sure you use your AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: September 24th – 27th. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different! If you want more Cheap Flight Deals, check out our master list!