If you want a chance to travel to Georgia, here’s a great opportunity for you! If so, you can get a round-trip flight with American Airlines from Los Angeles to Atlanta starting at $196. The states largest city and capital, Atlanta, GA, can boast itself as a thriving business center with an eclectic mix of residents back dropped by a city with southern roots. With a flare for the arts, Atlanta offers visitors and residents a wide selection of museums, classical music venues and a thriving theatre scene. A major city means major sports teams. Catching an Atlanta Falcons, Hawks or Braves game can make for a thrill of a lifetime. Take advantage of this flight deal and book your flight today
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Los Angeles to Atlanta starting at $196
- Routes: From Los Angeles, California to Atlanta, Georgia
- Distance: 3,882 miles miles
- Valid: Valid for travel in October. Availability is extremely limited. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by July 15th (TODAY).
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get LAX/ATL Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United Airlines since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a great trip to take a vacation! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! Make sure you use your Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card to save the maximum amount of money! This card is great for traveling anywhere. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different! If you want more Cheap Flight Deals, check out our master list!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
You'll earn 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases; 1x point on all other purchases. You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.