Chill out in Cancun with low economy round-trip flight prices starting only $253 during the months of June 2016; September – November 2016; January – March 2017. You could be relaxing with a cold drink in the sun, or scuba diving with the dolphins. Save even more money when you pay with Chase Sapphire Preferred. As always, we always recommend you looking up your preferred dates on Google Flights and selecting the American Airlines. Book now, because it’ll be cheaper the sooner you book! The airline fares rules associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
American Airlines To Cancun Round Trip Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round trip flights from New York to Cancun.
- Routes: From New York to Cancun.
Departure Destination New York (JFK) Cancun (CUN)
- Valid: June 2016; September – November 2016; January – March 2017
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Cancun Flight Deal:
- Use Google flights to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting American Airlines since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- Once you found the times that you would like make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express, Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Citi Prestige .
Take a trip to Cancun and enjoy a fresh margarita on the beach. Use American Airlines because their prices are cheapest. When you book with Chase Sapphire Preferred, you’ll receive a additional 2% back. So why not? Book now! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: June 15 2016 – June 22 2016. This is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply