If you have never been to New Orleans, now is your chance! There is a sale with American Airlines from San Francisco to New Orleans starting at $213 Round Trip! Check to see the available dates today. When arriving in New Orleans, you must go visit Bourbon Street, Garden District, Jackson Square, and Cafe du Monde! Grab some delicious food from the market and go sight seeing! For our art and museum fanatics, you must go visit the New Orleans Museum of Art. But most importantly, venture off in the city of wonders, and indulge in the rich culture and history. Let us know how your trip goes because we would love to hear your stories! Book your flight today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from San Francisco to New Orleans
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from San Francisco to New Orleans for just $213
- Departure Date: August 15, 2018
- Return Date: August 20, 2018
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound from late August – October 2018.
Get San Fran/Seattle Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights or Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like, make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
Don’t miss out on this sale with American Airlines from San Francisco to New Orleans starting at $213 Round Trip! Travel and explore what the world has to offer! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%)
• 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).