If you’re looking to travel, this is the promotion for you! American Airlines is having a cheap Round-Trip flight from Boston To San Diego starting only $290. This trip is also vice versa and is great for those of you who wish to take a cheap flight to San Diego Or Boston during the month of September.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a lower price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Editor’s Note: These promotions are valid the time of posting, if this post is more than 3 days old, it’s most likely expired.
Table of Contents
Flights from Boston To San Diego:
- Buy It Now Sample Date September 27th – September 30th, 2016
- Promotion: Round-trip From Boston To San Diego Starting $290
- Routes: From Boston To San Diego
- Distance: 5,600 Miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,600 Miles
- Valid: Late September To October for Tuesday Wednesday and Saturday
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get San Diego Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights to check what days has the best time for you. There always could be prices less than the one we provided.
- Use Priceline to book once you find the best prices.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Citi Prestige Card to save the most money.
If you want to travel, and save money, this is the promotion for you! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. San Diego is a great place to unwind and take a vacation, so I recommend going if you have the chance! This is a limited offer, so take advantage of it now! As always, to save even more money, make sure you use your AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: September 27th – September 30th. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different! If you want more Cheap Flight Deals, check out our master list!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.